How to play Slotbox
- Press the Stake Up or Stake Down buttons to choose a stake per play
- Press Play to begin the game. Each time the falling blocks form a complete row, a win will be awarded.
- By selecting Auto Play you can choose to play up to 25 plays automatically, one after the other. Select your stake as normal then press Auto Play to select the number of auto play games you want before clicking Play. You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next game by pressing Stop Auto-Play.
- You can win up to 4000 times your bet, if 4 lots of quadruples have been accumulated! Each time the falling blocks form a complete row, a win will be awarded. Up to 4 rows can be completed at one time, and the payouts increase for 2, 3, or 4 rows (double, triple or quadruple win). When a row is completed, it will be cleared from the grid.
- All wins during Free Plays mode are doubled.
- Your winnings are displayed in the WINNINGS box on the right hand side of the screen.
- If one or more rows are completed featuring a Magic Block, the game will award 10 free plays. Free plays can be re-triggered
- By selecting Auto Play you can choose to play up to 25 plays automatically
- You can select Slow Mode On if you prefer the game to play out more slowly than the default speed