In this Texas Hold ‘Em based game you’re a side viewer of 8 starting hands. The winning bets are given at every betting round and of course change as the rounds progress and the community cards are displayed.
- The cards are dealt to all players faced down. You can choose to either place a bet before seeing the cards (with all odds even) or click ‘Submit All Bets’ to show all hands.
- Select your stake on one or more hands of your choice by clicking on the arrows placed below the player’s photo. Minimum stake is 0.50.
- The hand’s odds are displayed, plus the return you can expect if your bet is successful.
- Click ‘Submit All Bets’ to deal 3 community cards (flop).
- This cycle will continue until a hand is won after the river card is dealt (with all 5 community cards are displayed).
- To guide you with your bets, each hand is ranked starting with ‘Leader’ and ending with Pos7 (position 7).
Winning poker hands
The following winning poker hands are listed from the lowest to the highest ranking order:
|Tow pairs||Three 8s|
|Straight||2, 3, 4, 5 and 6|
|Flush five cards of all the same suit||3, 6, 7, 10 and Queen of Hearts|
|Full House-tree of a kind and pair||three Aces and two 9s|
|Four of a kind||four 7s|
|Straight flush-the combination of a straight and a flush||8, 9, 10, Jack and Queen of Clubs|
|Royal straight flush – the highest cards in the pack making up a straight flush||10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace of Diamonds|
The proposition bets allow you to place side bets during the flop, turn and river (3, 4 and 5 community cards dealt).
Select the stake of any of the following proposition bets:
- Use the cursor to guess which card(s) will be displayed next. You can also click on each number you would like to bet on.
- Guess whether the next card(s) will be odd, even, higher and/or lower.
- Guess whether the next card(s) will be hearts, diamonds, spades, clubs, red and/or black.
Once you’re done placing your bets, click on ‘Add to Bet Slip’
Click on ‘Bets’ on the left hand side of the screen to view all your bets and returns (if won).