How to play Deal or no Deal Classic
- Select your stake by clicking on the arrows in the ‘Stake’ field and push ‘Go’.
- Choose a lucky box to begin.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to select 6 boxes for elimination or pick ‘Quickpick’ to have the boxes automatically selected for you.
- Once you have selected the boxes, the Banker will call and try to make a deal.
- Select ‘Deal’ or ‘No Deal’, depending if you want to accept the Banker’s deal or not.
- If you select ‘Deal’, the game will end, your winnings will be the value of the Banker’s deal and the value of your original box will be revealed.
- If you select ‘No Deal’, the game continues. Then, follow the instructions on the screen and continue to select boxes and decide if you want to make a ‘Deal’ with the Banker or not.
- The higher your stake, the higher your winnings – up to 10 times your stake!
Click ‘Quickpick’ to have the boxes automatically picked for you.